background

Friday, March 7, 2014

This week's recipes, all in one spot!

I am tired of print-outs and searching, so here is the menu plan for this week. This menu is much different than previous menus for a few reasons. First of all, I am trying really hard to get back into my paleo (or at very least, whole foods) groove! Secondly, Breakfast is now the only meal we are guaranteed to share as a family, so breakfasts will be more elaborate on most days, and lunches and dinners will be simpler.


BREAKFASTS:

Caramelized Plantain Pancakes with Sweet Cinnamon Plantain Maple Syrup

Lemon Raspberry Pancakes

Bacon and Eggs
Ham and Eggs

LUNCHES/DINNERS:
Lunches and dinners are interchangeable most days. Good for me if I get the urge to be in the kitchen earlier in the day!
Honey Apricot Pork Chops with steamed veggies (or maybe baked asparagus?)
SLOW COOKER (caps for my benefit) Chicken Adobo 
Green Smoothies - add greens, add fruits, blend. Done.
Hard boiled eggs and sliced veggies
Lunch wraps of meats and avocado, served with fruits and veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment