background

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Zero Excuses

School is over.  No more excuses.

We have a cute little family-owned grocery store here in town. We opened up an account there- and if you prepay $100 you get 10% off everything, every day. So, I have been doing that. Not just because I love supporting small business, I also love being able to walk to the grocery store. There is something to be said for that, you know? Kurt commutes a lot, so he is able to pick up any weird items I might need that our tiny store doesn't carry- so I more made this for his grocery trip than for me.... if that makes sense...

Here is the menu for the week!!! Funny story... I have not cooked with beef- AT ALL- since we moved. And all of a sudden it is in the menu this week. Weird, right???

Slow Cooker Taco Soup (I will be modifying this)
Burgers and fries! (Because it is getting warmer- and these are sure to please!)
Pizza (because it is delicious... seriously...)
Spaghetti Night!!! Zucchini noodles, with bulk-Italian sausage meatballs.
Orange Sriracha Chicken and steamed broccoli, served over cauliflower rice.
Apple Cinnamon Muffins!
Breakfast Sandwiches! 
Lemon Raspberry Pancakes
Meat-Crust Quiche 
Rutabega Egg Nests
Prosciutto Egg wraps and fresh fruit (for lunch)
Hard boiled eggs and sausages (for lunch)
Salad with honey mustard vinaigrette 

No comments:

Post a Comment