This week we are starting back to a fully paleo diet!!! Looking forward to feeling (and looking) much better, very soon. We will be allowing ourselves a little (very little) wiggle room on Thanksgiving day, only because we are not hosting our own dinner.
- Breakfast: Eggs and Bacon, OJ
- Lunch: eating out, grocery shopping!
- Dinner: Better Butter Chicken over cauliflower "rice"
- Breakfast: Banana Pancakes (Harrison may have eggs)
- Lunch: Brussels Sprouts and Bacon (Kurt, please ask me about this recipe!)
- Dinner: Kid Friendly Chili (double the spices)
- Breakfast: Sausage Scramble (without potatoes or milk) with sliced avocado
- Lunch: leftovers
- Dinner: Sirloin Dijon (Kurt, please ask me about this recipe!)
- Breakfast: Steak and Eggs
- Lunch/Dinner - HAPPY THANKSGIVING! (we need crustless pumpkin pie- altered to be paleo)
- (Kurt's favorite salad, double the greens, Paleo Holiday Yams, Paleo Stuffing)
- Breakfast: Eggs and Sausage, sliced fruit
- Lunch: Avocado wrapped in turkey, leftovers
- Dinner: Lime and Coconut Chicken with cauliflower "rice"